Saturday, April 18, 2009

LIfe

I think I'm the last person on the planet to start a blog. Actually, truth be told...I started this blog a year ago but spent more time trying to get my computer to cooperate than actually blogging. So, I admitted defeat and thought no more of my precious but very lame, blank blog.
Until just the other day I happened onto a blog of an old friend of mine. I read...and read...and wanted to read more. I found myself laughing. Laughing at these little experiences of life he was having. For someone who doesn't know him...you probably would think it sort of lame writing about a piece of popcorn stuck in your teeth...But I loved it! I loved it because it was life. And who writes about popcorn in their teeth?!
So a very bright idea entered my head. An idea that I thought was miserably defeated and buried. Strange as it sounds it felt sort of original. Even though people have been blogging for centuries it seems like. It was original for me.
Of course I had to call my best friend Jamie and ask her how to post words and make it cute...what you're looking at is her handy work. I was always really lame when it came to a computer. (I think it's getting worse with every kid I have)
In all reality, I'm doing this blog for selfish reasons. I need an outlet. And now that outlet is on the internet. And now everyone can see what a crazy, mad woman I am! (mad scientist laugh)
So, if there's anyone that even happens to read this, I hope you enjoy reading about my crazy, wonderful, sometimes freaked out life. What's more, I hope you take away that even through the mess, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment