Saturday, April 18, 2009

Learning The Hard Way

Last week we bought two 4 wheelers for the kids. We called it their Easter/Birthday/Christmas for the rest of their lives! They've been riding them every day since and love 'em!
Ashlyn's getting really good. We haven't worried too much about her, she's always been the one who likes to stay safe. It's Aaron, my little crazy man, that causes the ulcers.
Dave worked with him the first couple of days to make sure he was remotely safe. He picked it up surprisingly quick but he still could not help the temptation of speed. He would zoom, full throttle, downhill and turn as fast as he could. Until finally he rolled it. (Will our warnings EVER sink in?!)
Luckily he wasn't hurt, just a little shocked that he WASN'T invincible.
Needless to say, after his little brush with death you couldn't pay him enough to slow down. He'd be zoomin' all over and get to that hill and almost come to a complete stop. I think that crash was well worth the lesson!














3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha I have one of those! And surprisingly enough its my second and third children! Boys are just born CRAZY I think! We might just have to start our own support group! lol Just so we know who understands us and won't judge us! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so this is really cute and I've sent you an invite to my blog!! So accept it and we can be blogging buddies! I am also crazy enough to have a myspace and a facebook! So you don't think you should be blogging? I'm goin crazy keeping up with all 3 of them!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured I was so not the blogging type...I hardly ever get on my facebook page and I rarely check my email. I just never really took the time to sit down and write, let alone make a page that someone would actually want to look at. I'm still in the process of adding things to make it more interesting, but I'm taking it slow. I don't want to get so caught up in it that it takes me away from homeschooling. I was never really good at using my time wisely. So far it's been good. I'll be starting a self help blog as well, which I'm really excited about.

    ReplyDelete